(Must be logged in to renew Membership)
SMR, located in San Diego, has expanded to Orange County and has immediate openings for Structural Engineers.
We are looking for highly motivated structural engineers who thrive in a collaborative working environment that promotes professional growth and development with a goal of becoming long-term team members.
• B.S. degree in Structural Engineering or related field.
• Master's degree in Structural Engineering (preferred).
• Registration as a P.E. (required).
• Minimum 3-5 years of structural design of buildings including seismic design of concrete, masonry, steel, and wood structures.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of structural design of buildings including seismic design of concrete, masonry, steel, and wood structures.
• California Registration as Engineer-In-Training ("EIT").
• Computer analysis software systems (RAM, RISA-3D, ENERCALC, ETABS).
• Computer software: AutoCAD, REVIT, and Microsoft Office.
• Competitive compensation
• Health insurance
• 401(k) + company match
• Vacation/sick time
• Paid holidays
• Professional Society membership
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
437 S. Cataract Ave., #4-B
San Dimas, CA 91773
Advertise With Us